First Aid for Mental Health Level 2
Price: £65 (plus VAT)
First Aid for Mental Health Level 2 – 1 Day Course
The Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health is an intermediate Ofqual (RQF) certified course for individuals with health & safety responsibilities in the workplace, or for individuals who want to gain more of an insight into mental health conditions and how to signpost someone to get the correct support they need.
What is first aid for mental health.
Identifying mental health conditions.
Providing advice and starting a conversation.
Mental health conditions.
Alcohol and drugs.
First aid action plan for mental health.
Mental health in the workplace.
No previous experience or qualifications are necessary.
How the qualification is assessed:
• The instructor will be continuously assessing you throughout the course when undertaking practical exercises.
• There is a multiple choice question paper at that the end of the day which will need to be completed .
On successful completion of the course, the delegate will receive FAA First Aid For Mental Health (RQF Level 2) Level 2 certificate. Dynamo Concise Training also offer continuous support once you have qualified, and discounted prices on further courses as well as refresher courses.
The individual price for the First Aid for Mental Health course is just £65 (plus VAT) per person. The price includes a course book, notepad, pens, training pack, examination and certificate. There are no hidden fees.
Discounted rates are available for groups with more than 6 candidates. We offer both open courses and group bookings. If you would like more information or wish to enquire about availability, please phone us free on 020 8301 4111 for more details.
We also provide training in the evenings, on Saturdays and on Sundays. We realise that our training needs to be flexible to meet our individual learners’ lifestyles as well as meet the needs of companies and organisations.
This 1 day (6 hour) course has been designed to give:
• An understanding of mental illness and mental health.
• An understanding of how to provide advice and support for a person presenting a mental health condition.
• An understanding of how to recognise a range of mental health conditions.
• The first aid for mental health action plan and how to correctly utilise it.
• An understanding of how to implement and cultivate a positive mental health culture in the workplace.