Terms & Conditions
1. Full payment for the course must be made at least 7 days prior to the course date. Course fee payments will not be accepted at any Dynamo Concise Training Ltd venues (Unless approved by a member of the management team prior to the start of the course)
2. Refunds will only be provided where a minimum of 7 working days notice (prior to the course date) has been given via email. A working day is classed as Monday to Friday
3. Course transfers will only be provided where a minimum of 48 hours notice (prior to the course date) has been given via email.
4. No refund or course transfer will be provided in any case when less than 48 hours notice (prior to the course date) is given.
5. Course fee Payments can only be made via bank transfer or by cheque made payable to Dynamo Concise Training Limited and sent to the address below.
6. Course fees include face to face tuition, E-Learning on selected courses, Assessment, certification and refreshments at selected intervals. All other costs such as travel, lunch and accommodation are the responsibility of the student.
7. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for their requirements. Dynamo Concise Training Ltd are happy to offer advice but do not accept any liability in the event of the course content not meeting the student’s requirements.
8. Dynamo Concise Training Ltd reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel any of its courses – but guarantees to only do this in exceptional circumstances where due reason exists. If Dynamo Concise Training Ltd cancel a course, every effort will be made to rebook you onto a mutually convenient alternative course OR refund your course fee.
9. Dynamo Concise Training Ltd reserve the right to alter advertised course venue and trainers. Where a change of venue takes place, all delegates will be informed in writing no less than 24 hours prior to the course start time.
10. Dynamo Concise Training Ltd reserve the right to decline applications.
11. Learners are required at all times to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, suitable conduct and behaviour and any other regulations set out by Dynamo Concise Training Ltd.
12. If a learner breaches any of codes of conduct or suitable behaviour whilst attending a course or in during the booking process, Dynamo Concise Training Ltd reserve the right to remove the student from the course or decline the learner’s booking. In the event of a student being removed from a Dynamo Concise Training Ltd course, no refund or remuneration will be made.
13. All course contents have been carefully researched by Dynamo Concise Training Ltd and are believed to be the most up-to-date and factually accurate information available at the time of the course.
14. All content within a course is provided for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of a doctor or any other healthcare professional. Dynamo Concise Training Ltd is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of the course. Always consult your own GP or other relevant healthcare professional if you’re in any way concerned about your health, your child’s health or the health of any child in your care.